The Association is active on several fronts and there are numerous projects of common interest that require collective reflection and action. There are currently a number of HUBs, Working Groups that involve Associates in activities useful for the presidium of priority areas and issues, identified by the Board of Directors, which can be joined at any time:
Tenders Committee | Manager/ Coordinator: Gennaro Di Costanzo (Scenarios)
Members: Fabrizio Masia (EMG), Enrico Billi (Ipsos), Paola Antenucci (teleperformance), Veronica Pietrandrea (CSA), Carmelo Carbone (Fieldgood); Ezio Lattanzio (Lattanzio)
The Group aims to monitor calls for tenders and contracts, public and private, with the objective of verifying their adequacy and real feasibility with regard mainly to the following parameters of appropriateness:
- Consistency between tender amount and requested activities
- Balanced weight of the economic factor versus the technical factor (how much the former can influence high discounts at the expense of quality)
- Basic requirements needed to participate (general turnover, specific turnover, skills and experience on the subject of the tender, sector association memberships, etc.), this in order to broaden access to the widest possible audience of competitors
Communication | Manager/ Coordinator: Lorenzo Facchinotti (Nielsen Media)
Members: Marco Barilli (Toluna); Silvia Storelli (Qberg); Stefano Lalli (Izi); Sara Pellegrini (GMR); Francesco Renga (Norstat); Stefano De Vita (Sisal);
The Group is active in planning the Association’s communication activities and developing activities in a systematic way towards the main stakeholders: Current Members, Potential Members, Investors/Buyers, People at Large. On the occasion of the Association’s 30th anniversary, among its main objectives is the Rebranding of Assirm:
- Affirm Assirm’s shared and identity values
- Strengthen positioning while engaging stakeholders
- Image and logo renewal
Training | Managers and Coordinators: Anna Reani (Assirm) and Matteo Lucchi (Eumetra MR)
Members: Giampiero Remotti (GMR); Angelo Tomaselli (Demetra Opinioni).
This Hub aims to create a permanent knowledge capital, through the creation of an e-learning platform, delivering information and training content to protect our Industry, available to Members and all stakeholders. Under study is the site content tree and thematic paths to be developed, the technology (a platform that can be integrated into the new Assirm website) and the production format to be used, as well as the business model to be developed.
Associative Marketing | Managers/ Coordinators: Nicola Ronchetti (Finer), Fabrizio Morandi (Fieldgood)
Members: Giacomo Fusina (Human Highway); Giampietro Remotti (GMR)
The Association is all the stronger the more inclusive and representative it becomes and the more participatory its Members and potential Members are. The entry of new and different players, who can give voice and added value, highlights how fast the world of research is evolving. Therefore, we want to continue on the path of broadening the member base, on the principles of quality and consistent with our mission, ensuring the active participation of all Members. To this end, we are working on:
- Broadening the base, new opportunities.
- Investigation of the needs of Members and potential Members
- – Revisiting and differentiating the Association’s Unique Value Proposition
- Possible new areas for broadening the base
Pharma | Managers/ Coordinators: Isa Cecchini (IQVIA) and Piergiorgio Rossi (SGR International)
Members: Stefania Fregosi (Ipsos); Luigi Giampaoli (Pharmagrin).
This hub is dedicated to the world of pharmaceutical research, specifically:
- Updating Assirm Guidelines
- Organizing Assirm Talk Pharma, a digital event inaugurated in 2020
- Legislative monitoring for the industry: Sunshine Act; Farmindustria Directiv
- Associational marketing for the involvement of non-Assirm Pharma companies
Labor Relations | Manager and Coordinator: Matteo Lucchi (Eumetra MR)
Members: Lino Coscione (Teleperformance); Luigi Giampaoli (Pharmagrin); Roberto Respinti (Consultant);
The Group manages relations with union representatives with the aim of renewing the National Collective Agreement for the regulation of exclusively personal collaborations in the market research sector.
Institutional Relations | Manager and Coordinator: Matteo Lucchi (Eumetra MR) and Piergiorgio Rossi (Sgr International)