Join the world’s leading clients & agencies uncovering the latest qual trends for 2015.
Following the ever-changing demands of qualitative research, the 6th annual Qualitative360 Europe conference will provide and ideal networking platform, with exciting speakers, cutting edge discussions and a review of the latest methodologies, tools and case studies available.
Join us in Brussels from 3-5 February 2015 to embrace change in qualitative research, explore new methodologies, assess the latest technologies, contextualise ethnographic insights and ultimately reclaim the interpretative potency of qualitative research as an integral driver of business growth.What will you learn?
- Understand how Nestle is accessing low income consumers
- Hear how Deutsche Telekom is utilising ethnographic research to understand consumers
- Explore how McDonalds employs qualitative research to elicit actionable insights
- Hear how Jaguar & Land Rover revisits the main principles of marketing and meaning of research
- Learn how IFF is using qualitative research to deepen consumer insightWhat makes this event different?
Conference agenda - carefully designed and based on research with client companies & stakeholders
Single stream, highly focused and interactive - an event format structured to maximize learning experience
Highly valuable, pitch-free content - every presentation is vetted by our producers and advisory members
Extensive networking opportunities - aimed at providing you with the best environment to expand your business
Organizer: Merlien Institute
For more information on Qualitative360 Conference Series - http://www.qual360.com/AGLI ASSOCIATI ASSIRM E' RISERVATO UNO SCONTO SPECIALE DEL 15%!REGISTRATI QUI!